Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion Review
Product Claims: We believe healthy skin starts with deep-healing moisture. In our Intensive Care™ Essential Healing Lotion, we’ve combined healing micro-droplets of Vaseline® Jelly with a fast-absorbing, non-greasy moisturizing formula. The result is a lotion that moisturizes to heal very dry skin, leaving it looking and feeling healthier.
*Proven after 4 weeks daily use in a clinical study
- Leaves your skin deeply moisturized and looking noticeably healthier
- Absorbs fast for a non-greasy feel
How to use: Apply Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion daily to heal dry skin.
Price: $ 5.82 for 20.3 fl oz.
Packaging: Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion comes in a pale yellow pump bottle which is easy to use. While pump bottles are great for dispensing the right amount of liquid, they are not travel-friendly. However, the 10 oz bottle of this lotion comes without a pump dispenser and can be easily carried in a bag.
My Experience: A body lotion is not just meant to keep skin soft and supple, it is the easiest way to keep it healthy. A lotion provides hydration, prevents inflammations and protects the skin from environmental damage.
TIP– Do you know that the best time to apply a lotion or a moisturizer is right after the shower when the skin is still damp? Follow gorgeousmantra on social media for more such beauty tips!!!
I have been using body lotions from Vaseline for a long time now- not only is Vaseline a trusted brand but most of their products are excellent. It was in the year 1872 that Vaseline introduced petroleum jelly to the world and they have been successfully making products for healing dry skin since then. 145 years later, it is still considered one of safest and most reliable skin product. I will be writing a post on petroleum jelly soon, winter is coming and we all will be needing it to heal our dry skin. 🙂
Coming back to Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion, it is meant for healing very dry skin and claims to deliver visible results when used regularly for 4 weeks. Although my skin is not very dry, I love using this lotion as it is non-greasy and keeps my skin moisturized for hours.
Want to know if Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion will work for you? Read on!
What I like about the product:
- Gentle and creamy, this lotion glides on easily and absorbs quickly for day long protection. This lightweight formula delivers essential hydration to keep skin soft and moisturized.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion provides deep moisturization to dry skin. I use it in the morning and have never felt the need to reapply it during the day. Since I do not have rough patches, I can not verify its claim of keeping dry, cracked skin healed for 3 weeks with regular use.
- This ultra intense formula is non-greasy and disappears within minutes to reveal soft, smooth skin.
- Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion has a mild, pleasant fragrance that vanishes quickly after application.
What I don’t like about the product:
- While Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion hydrates to protect dry skin, I wish it had SPF for sun protection.
- The pump bottle is not travel-friendly and I prefer to use a travel size bottle to carry this lotion is my bag.
Verdict: I absolutely love using Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion– my skin looks healthy and feels great with its regular use. Its non-greasy texture makes it ideal for use on dry skin in summers and I can completely rely on it for protecting my skin in winters.
Have you used Vaseline Intensive Care Essential Healing Lotion? Please share your views on the product in the comments!