Parachute Advansed Deep Nourish Body Lotion with Coconut Milk for Dry Skin
Product Claims: Parachute Advansed Body Lotion has been crafted with a breakthrough formulation having 100% natural moisturizers working with a unique product action of penetrating the skin and strengthening the skin barrier from within. At the same time, its light, non-sticky formulation is quickly absorbed by your skin – keeping it soft, smooth and irresistible to touch.
How to use: Apply daily all over the body.
Price: INR 160 for 250 mL.
Packaging: Parachute Advansed Coconut Milk Body Lotion for dry skin comes in a purple hourglass bottle. The packaging is sturdy and leak-proof.
My Experience: If you regularly follow gorgeousmantra, then you probably know about my love for great body moisturizers. My skin is dry and needs proper hydration. So, when I saw this body lotion with ‘Extra Dry Skin’ written on it, I immediately grabbed it. The shape of the bottle is interesting which makes it different from the other body lotions in the market.
All of us have used Parachute Hair Oil at least once during our life. It is such a commonly available and trusted brand in India. Coming to this product, Parachute Advansed Body Lotion with Coconut Milk for Dry Skin has a thick texture and takes a while to get absorbed into the skin. Once absorbed into the skin, it keeps the skin moisturized for some time but my skin does not feel happy and I reapply it after several hours. This body lotion may be good for normal to slightly dry skin. It will be too greasy when used on oily skin.
Parachute Advansed Deep Nourish Body Lotion has a coconutty smell which is fairly strong. While I do not have an issue with its fragrance, people with sensitive noses will not be happy with it. In fact, you will not like it if you do not prefer coconut smell. Its fragrance lingers for few hours and is quite long lasting.
Overall, it is an okay-ish product for the skin which comes at a great price and is very affordable. However, there are many other products available in the market that are better for my kind of skin.
What I like about the product:
- Parachute Advansed Deep Nourish Body Lotion has a thick texture. Although it takes a while before absorbing into the skin, I prefer it over runny lotions.
- If you like products with strong fragrances then you will be happy with its smell.
- It is very affordable.
- Parachute Advansed Deep Nourish Body Lotion is easily available at all online and retail stores.
- The shape of the bottle is feminine and different from other products available in the market. You can easily identify it on the shelves of your local stores because of its shape.
What I don’t like about the product:
- Parachute Advansed Body Lotion Deep Nourish Body Lotion has a strong smell which lingers for some time. Not everyone will like this strong coconutty smell.
- The moisturizing effect is not long lasting and I have to reapply it after every few hours.
- Skin does not feel super soft after using this body lotion.
- This product is not meant for people with dry or very dry skin, especially in winters.
- It contains parabens. Parabens are a class of preservatives used in the cosmetic industry and concerns have been raised about their effect on health. Those who avoid using products with parabens will not be happy with the ingredient list.
Verdict: I will recommend Parachute Advansed Deep Nourish Body Lotion with Coconut Milk to people with normal and slightly dry skin. This will not provide ample hydration on dry skin in winters.