Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Crème Review
Product Claims: Lotus Whiteglow™ Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Crème contains whitening actives that penetrate deep to lighten, whiten and brighten skin while refreshing, energizing, and moisturizing the skin.
Lightens– It lightens skin’s ton by reducing uneven pigmentation.
Whitens-It unveils visibly fairer skin by reducing dark spots.
Brightens-It enhances skin’s radiance naturally.
How to use: After cleansing thoroughly with Whiteglow 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Skin Whitening Facial Foam, apply Whiteglow Massage Cream (around 10-15g) and gently massage all over the face, neck in circular motions.Reapply frequently, continue massage for around 10-15 minutes for best results.
Remove cream (if any) with damp cotton.
Price: INR 375 for 60grams
Packaging: The packaging of Lotus Herbals Whiteglow™ Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Crème is like the other products of this range. This cream is packed in a glass jar which has a silver lid ( and I love the silver and white color combination). While the glass jar is sturdy, its lid broke easily and I had to replace it with a lid from an older pack.
My Experience: As promised, I am back with another product review from the Lotus Herbals Whiteglow range. I had reviewed Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening and Brightening Gel Creme a few days back.
My skin is dry and I like to use products that hydrate my skin. This cream, like the other products in the range, claims to deliver visible whitening and brightening results in 7 days but I feel that it’s a tall claim. However, it is excellent for moisturizing and my skin does not feel dry if I use it on regular basis. After using it for two months, I can safely say that it is good for maintaining skin hydration and health.
Want to know more about Lotus Whiteglow™ Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Crème? Read on!
What I like about the product
- Do you hate the sticky massage creams that do not seem to get absorbed into the skin? Lotus Whiteglow™ Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Crème has a beautiful creamy texture and it is absorbed within 10-15 minutes depending on the quantity of the cream used.
- This cream is moisturizing and gives a nice glow on the face after a firm massage.
- It claims to be suitable for all types of skin. It worked well on my dry skin and since its texture is light, I feel that it will suit oily skin too. However, I strongly recommend doing a patch test before using the product if your skin is prone to breakouts.
- It is easily available.
- Priced at INR 375, Lotus Whiteglow™ Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Crème is more affordable than many other massage creams in the market.
What I don’t like about the product
The 7-day whitening and brightening claim seems like a marketing gimmick. Although it is marketed as a whitening cream, the whitening claim refers to reducing dark spots. In fact, I do not like the concept of whitening products as I feel that our focus should be on maintaining skin health and not on making it several shades lighter.
- The lid of my jar broke and I had to replace it with a lid from an old jar.
- Lotus Herbals White Glow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Crème comes in jar packaging which is not considered hygienic and the ingredients in the jar lose their effectiveness few days after coming in contact with the air.
- This cream contains Parabens. Parabens are a class of preservatives used in the cosmetic industry and concerns have been raised about their effect on health. Those who avoid using products with parabens will not be happy with the ingredient list.
Verdict: Lotus Whiteglow™ Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Crème is an ultra-moisturizing massage cream that penetrates well into the skin and keeps it hydrated. It has helped in maintaining my skin health.
It’s my second pack and I will be buying it again.
Note: I will be posting more reviews from Lotus Herbals Whiteglow range soon! 🙂