Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Nourishing Night Crème
Product Claims: Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Nourishing Night Creme is a breakthrough advanced formula containing fruit and herbal extracts that reduces pigmentation and nourishes your skin overnight. Enriched with Grape, Mulberry, Saxifraga extracts, and Milk Enzymes it has a thick and creamy texture to lighten, whiten and brighten your skin, overnight. It unveils visibly fairer skin by reducing the dark spots while enhances your skin’s radiance naturally.
How to use: Apply after cleansing thoroughly with WHITEGLOW 3 in 1 Deep Cleansing Skin Whitening Facial Foam. Use your fingertips and smooth evenly onto clean skin over face and neck. Apply just before going to bed. For synergic effect, use in conjunction with WHITEGLOW Intensive Skin Whitening & Brightening Serum.
Price: INR410 for 60 grams.
Packaging: Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Nourishing Night Crème comes in a grey tub with a silver lid. The packaging is spill proof but the tub is too bulky to be carried around in a bag.
My Experience: Hey Lovelies! After reviewing Lotus Herbals White Glow Skin Whitening & Brightening Gel Crème and Lotus Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Massage Crème, I am back with another product from this range- Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Nourishing Night Crème.
I have found this Whiteglow range from Lotus Herbals suitable for my dry skin. My skin stays in good condition if it is sufficiently hydrated and that’s why I look for moisturizing products. This cream provides ample hydration and keeps the skin healthy. But that’s about it, you will need a more potent formula for other skin related issues. This range claims to visibly brighten and whiten in 7 days but I have not noticed any such effect on my skin.
Coming to Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Nourishing Night Crème, it is non-greasy and absorbs well into the skin. I use it with a moisturizing lotion and my skin looks radiant when I wake up in the morning. I have used it all summer and am happy with how soft my skin looks with its use but I will move to a different product in winters when my skin needs more nourishment.
What I like about the product:
- This cream has a non-greasy texture and is easily absorbed into the skin.
- It hydrates the skin really well and makes it look radiant in the morning.
- My skin feels soft and supple with its regular use.
- This cream is suitable for all types of skin. However, it should be used along with a moisturizing lotion or serum on dry skin.
- It is more affordable than many night creams from other brands.
- Lotus Herbals products are easily available at most retail and online stores.
- Packaging is spill-proof.
- I find its fragrance pleasant but people with sensitive noses may find it strong and overpowering.
What I don’t like about the product:
- Does not lighten or brighten the skin.
- The packaging is bulky and not travel-friendly.
- Tub Packaging is not considered hygienic and the ingredients lose their effectiveness few days after coming in contact with air.
- It contains Parabens. These are a class of preservatives used in the cosmetic industry and concerns have been raised about their effect on health.
Verdict: Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Nourishing Night Crème is good for keeping skin moisturized and soft. However, it is not suitable for people who want a formula to address other skin related concerns.
I was happy using this in summer but the temperatures have dropped and I will look for another product in winter when my skin needs extra nourishment.
Have you used Lotus Herbals Whiteglow Skin Whitening & Brightening Nourishing Night Crème? I would love to hear your feedback on this product. Please share your experience in the comments section below!