Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash Review
Product Claims: Himalaya’s Purifying Neem Face Wash is a soap-free, herbal formulation that cleans impurities and helps clear pimples. A natural blend of Neem and Turmeric bring together their antibacterial and antifungal properties to prevent the recurrence of acne over time.
Ingredients: Neem, Turmeric
Neem is known for its antibacterial properties. It treats and prevents pimples.
Turmeric is an antiseptic and is excellent for use on the skin.
How to use: Moisten face and neck; apply a small amount of Purifying Neem Face Wash and gently work up a lather using a circular motion. Wash off and pat dry. Use twice daily. Use Himalaya Purifying Neem Pack once a week to rejuvenate and revitalize your skin.
Price: INR 140 for 150 ml.
Packaging: Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash comes in a transparent tube with a flip open cap. I like the packaging for two reasons: (i) The tube is travel-friendly and spill proof. (ii) Since the tube is transparent, you know when the product is about to finish.
My Experience: Although I prefer cleansing oils or micellar water for removing impurities on days I am not feeling lazy, I end up using a face wash most of the times as it is so convenient to use. Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash is meant for all types of skin and is specially made for preventing pimples. I do not have acne prone skin and usually, use a cream based face wash that does not strip moisture from my dry skin. However, my husband who never goes into these details bought a pack of two from a local store and I have used it several times now.
This face wash has a light green color and a gel-like consistency. It cleanses the skin effectively and leaves you with a squeaky clean feeling. However, my skin feels very dry after its use and I have to immediately apply a moisturizer. This product is not suitable for dry skin but that doesn’t mean it is bad. I am sure oily skinned beauties will love it because of its cleansing properties and the ingredient list which contains neem, a proven anti-acne agent.
This face wash has a fresh herbal smell which I find pleasant but people who are sensitive to smell will not be happy with it.
Want to know more about Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash? Read on!
What I like about the product:
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash cleans the face really well and helps in getting rid of impurities effectively.
- This face wash contains neem which is considered excellent for acne-prone skin. However, I cannot verify its claim of preventing pimples since my skin is usually pimple free.
- It is great for use on normal to oily skin. Some of my friends who have oily skin use this face wash regularly to keep their skin clean.
- The packaging is travel-friendly and spill proof.
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash has a fresh herbal fragrance.
- This face wash is very easily available at all retail and online stores.
- It is very affordable like the other products from the brand.
What I don’t like about the product:
- Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash is not suitable for dry skin.
- People who are sensitive to smell will not like its fragrance.
Verdict: Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash does its job of cleansing the skin well but it is not meant for my dry skin. I will not buy it again.
I would love to hear your experience with this product.Share your feedback on this product in the comments section below if you have you used Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash!