Divya Patanjali Gulab Jal Review
Product Claims: Divya Patanjali Gulab Jal is the most natural product that you can trust for your skin and eyes. It is prepared with the blend of fresh rose petals and fresh water. It beautifies the skin from within. It reaches to the open pores effectively and cleans them to bring out the natural shine on the face. It is good for all kinds of skin ailments as it provides a cooling sensation to the affected skin. It takes complete care of skin without the inclusion of any chemical. Divya Patanjali Gulab Jal is good for eyes as well. It is good for itching, burning sensation, watering and reddish eyes. It instantly relieves eyes aches and improves sight. It is used in many beauty products as it is completely safe without any side-effects.
Ingredients: Complete ingredient list is not available
How to use: You can use this rose water in multiple ways. It can be used as a skin toner, refreshing spray, eye drops, in face packs or as an eye mask.
Price: INR 30 for 120 ml.
Packaging: Patanjali Divya Gulab Jal comes in a transparent plastic bottle. It is secured by an inner lid and a pink screw cap. There is nothing fancy about the packaging and that is how Patanjali products are considering the price. However, the lid does not secure the product properly and the bottle cannot be carried around easily due to the risk of spillage.
My Experience: I have used rose water from Kama Ayurveda, Fab India, Dabur in the past and this is my second purchase from Patanjali. I have previously used the Aloe Vera gel from this brand.
Rose Water is a beauty staple in summers and Patanjali Gulab Jal is a decent product at an amazing price. I use it on the skin as a refreshing spray, toner and as a part of DIY Face Packs. It is gentle enough for use as eye drops to soothe tired eyes.
What I like about the product
- Although the ingredient list is missing, Divya Patanjali Gulab Jal is being marketed as a completely natural product.
- It is free of preservatives and chemicals.
- This product can be safely used in the eyes as eye drops and does not irritate the eyes. In fact, it is edible and you can use in your food-biryani, shakes, smoothies and whatever you love to eat!
- It is very gentle on the skin and can be used on every skin type, even on sensitive skin.
- It is extremely affordable. At INR 30 for 120 ml, you don’t have to think twice before purchasing it.
- Divya Patanjali Gulab Jal is easily available everywhere. Patanjali products are available at most retail stores and at their exclusive outlets.
- It smells of roses and it does not seem like an artificial fragrance.
What I don’t like about the product
- The packaging of Divya Patanjali Gulab Jal is not travel-friendly and there is a risk of spillage from the lid. I do not expect Patanjali products to have a creative and elaborate packaging but they should at least work on making it leak proof.
Verdict: Rose Water is a beauty product found in every Indian household and it can be used in multiple ways on the skin. Divya Patanjali Gulab Jal is a very affordable product that does its job well. Use it on the skin, it the eyes or even in the food without any worries. However, I recommend transferring the contents to a spill proof bottle if you wish to carry it in your purse.
Note: I have already decided to repurchase a bottle of Divya Patanjali Gulab Jal!