Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water Review
Product Claims: Invigorate, refresh and cleanse your skin with the goodness of natural rose extracts! Dabur Gulabari Rose Water is a natural toner that cleanses your skin from deep within ridding it of any dirt, grime or foreign bodies that can damage your skin. Apply it directly on the skin or mix it with a face pack to get a glowing & radiant rose like skin. It is 100% natural, safe and effective remedy for all skin types.
Ingredients: Aqua, Fragrance (Rooh Gulab), Rose Oil, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Bronopol.
How to use: Dab it directly on the face with a cotton pad or mix it in your face pack/ubtan. Rinse your face with water.
Price: INR 42 for 120 ml
Packaging: Dabur Premium Rose Water comes in a transparent bottle with a pink cap. The packaging is leak proof and travel-friendly.
My Experience: Dabur Rose Water is a widely known product that is used in most of the Indian households. I had used this product for a long time before I moved to other brands and recently got this free with a purchase of other Dabur products.
I have previously reviewed Patanjali Divya Gulab Jal (Read complete review HERE) which I liked. Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water can be used in a variety of ways and it does its job well. However, I do not prefer to use it because of its composition.
What I like about the product
- Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water (Gulab Jal) can be used in a variety of ways in the skincare routine. It can be used as a cleanser, toner and can be added to face packs for better results.
- It is more affordable as compared to other premium brands. However, you can purchase Patanjali Rose Water at a better price.
- The packaging is travel-friendly and there is no spillage of the product from the bottle.
- Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water (Gulab Jal) has a mild fragrance that is not too overpowering. In fact, it has a pleasant smell of roses.
- Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water is a very easily available product-You can buy it at most of the outlets and it is readily available online.
- Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water is suitable for use on all skin types. People with sensitive skin should test the product before using it.
What I don’t like about the product
- I have already mentioned that I do not prefer to use Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water (Gulab Jal) because of its composition – it is made with rose oil, fragrance and contains preservatives like Parabens, Propylene Glycol that ensure a longer shelf life. Although these preservatives are used in permissible amounts in beauty products, I still prefer to use natural products.
- When used in the eyes, Dabur Premium Rose Water (Gulab Jal) causes a terrible stinging sensation possibly because of the chemicals it contains.
Verdict: Dabur Premium Rose Water cleanses, moisturizes and can be added to face packs. However, I do not prefer to use it because of the presence of multiple preservatives. It is not suitable for use as eye drops as it immediately causes a burning sensation. If you wish to use a product at this price range, then you can try using Patanjali Rose Water.
Note: Parabens are a class of preservatives used in the cosmetic industry and concerns have been raised about their effect on health. You can read more about parabens HERE
Please share your feedback, if you have used Dabur Gulabari Premium Rose Water.